Open Access Week

October 23 - 29, 2023 | Everywhere

Will SPARC again offer an OA Week webcast that libraries can tune into? If so, can you give us the details of this, please? thanks!

Views: 707

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Phoebe,

Yes we will. It will be available Monday, October 18 (Eastern US time) and recorded for other timezones. We'll feature leading scientists and will announce the program as soon as everything's finalized. This site is the best to watch for news.

All best,
Jennifer
Great, thank you. Setting a time would be VERY helpful as we are scheduling a speaker for Monday as well.

thanks, Phoebe

Jennifer McLennan said:
Hi Phoebe,

Yes we will. It will be available Monday, October 18 (Eastern US time) and recorded for other timezones. We'll feature leading scientists and will announce the program as soon as everything's finalized. This site is the best to watch for news.

All best,
Jennifer
Will this require a telephone/conference call or will it all be streamed from the web? Thank you
When could we start registering?
Hi Jenny!

All the details are at http://www.arl.org/sparc/media/10-1004.shtml. Please go ahead and register now.

Jen

Jenny Garcia-Barcena said:
When could we start registering?
I got registered. Just one question. We want to promote open access in our university and I would like to know if it's possible to use the video on the web magazine of the university.
Can we publish it when the embargo is elapsed?
Thanks for the information, and for this opportunity...
Hi Azzura,

Yes, please use the video however you can. Anything public is fine on the 18th. We aim to have it licensed under CC-BY, so just plan to credit SPARC.

Best wishes,

j

Azzurra Mancini said:
I got registered. Just one question. We want to promote open access in our university and I would like to know if it's possible to use the video on the web magazine of the university.
Can we publish it when the embargo is elapsed?
Thanks for the information, and for this opportunity...
Hi there - I've just tried to access the video at http://sparc.arl.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=34 & got an error message.

Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the issues. It was truly informative. Your site is extremely helpful. Thank you for sharing!
trading option binaire en ligne
avis broker

RSS

Organized by:

in partnership with our
Advisory Committee

Twitter Feed

All content subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License unless specified differently by poster.   Created by Nick Shockey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service