Open Access Week

October 23 - 29, 2023 | Everywhere

Sample Title (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I want to organise an OA Event in Nigeria

Am new here. How do you organize an OA Event?

Started by Ajiboye Adeyemi

6 Jul 8, 2013

how many countries and universities are active this OA week 2011?

In order to show how international the OA week 2011 is, we would like to inform the Boards of all our universities how many countries and u…

Started by Annemiek van der Kuil

7 Jul 8, 2013

builiding an open information respository within a limited internt access

How can one  build a information resources centre/repository  with a limited  access to the internet.? This will be useful to people living…

Started by Ariel Muvhunzwi

4 Jul 8, 2013

Budapest Open Access Initiative website down?

I haven't been able to connect to the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) website today. I've been using the url: www.opensocietyfoundat

Started by Heather Martin

2 Jul 8, 2013

For Open Access Week 2012 DuraSpace Asks, "What Splendid Stuff is in YOUR Repository?"

During the week of October 21-28, 2012 the world will celebrate Open Access to a growing web of scholarly, scientific and cultural heritage…

Started by Carol Minton Morris

1 Jul 8, 2013

Open Access week 2013

Sorry if this rather obvious, but does anyone know if the dates for Open Access week for 2013 have been set? Thanks mies

Started by Mies Martin

2 May 9, 2013
Reply by Mies Martin

Mid-Way Through OA Week 2012!

We are mid-way through OA Week 2012! Wondering what has been working for you and what you were surprised or excited by. Heather Joseph's…

Started by Nick Shockey

0 Oct 24, 2012

how should we make open access reach more people

Its just recently that I knew about Open access. From my observation so far I have noticed that open access has not reached as many people…

Started by simon m. karita

1 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Anne Powell

pro-OA inspirational quotes. Any webpage that features them?

I've started making a website featuring choice "why openaccess?" quotes to hopefully inspire people, http://openaccesspledge.com/whyoa/?pag

Started by Alex Holcombe

7 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Mlinda

Open Access Week 2011 events for University of California Irvine Libraries

As part of Open Access Week, University of California Irvine Libraries is hosting a presentation by Dr. David Newman (ICS) on his research…

Started by Mitchell C. Brown

0 Oct 24, 2011

RSS

Organized by:

in partnership with our
Advisory Committee

Twitter Feed

All content subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License unless specified differently by poster.   Created by Nick Shockey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service