Open Access Week

October 23 - 29, 2023 | Everywhere

Sample Title (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UC Press Launching New OA Journal Publishing Model

I recently interviewed Neil Christensen, director of digital development at the University of California Press, about an open access publis…

Started by Danielle Padula

0 Oct 15, 2014

More FUD From the Publishers Association About the HEFCE/REF Deposit Mandate

In response to the HEFCE Open Access Policy for REF2020, the Publishers Association has made the following counter-proposal, which is as pr…

Started by Stevan Harnad

0 Oct 13, 2014

Welcome to Open Access Nepal

We are going to establish open access Nepal. We are very interested to share our work for everybody. 

Started by Lal Bahadur Chouhan

3 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Lal Bahadur Chouhan

OA Week 2014 in French

Hi, I am wondering what is the official French translation of the theme "Generation Open"? Is it "Génération Libre"? Thanks / Merci !

Started by Victoria Volkanova

2 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Victoria Volkanova

New open access guide to launching an OA Journal

The Scholastica team would like to share an open access ebook we created in response to inquiries we've received about how to launch an OA…

Started by Danielle Padula

0 Oct 3, 2014

Coordinated Tweet

I'm thinking of setting up a coordinated Tweet for OA week (or perhaps one appropriate for UK timezone) using Thunderclap or similar. Is an…

Started by Grant Denkinson

0 Sep 24, 2014

Open Access Week Celebrations- Chennai, India- Reg

Dear Friends, Some of my  library science professional friends and me  have planned to organize one day awareness programme on Open Access…

Started by swaminathan s

0 Sep 7, 2014

buttons source files

Hi, We would like to make buttons like these : http://www.openaccessweek.org/page/englishhigh-resolution-1, with a French text. Is it possi…

Started by Frédérique Flamerie

2 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Frédérique Flamerie

Spanish material

Does anybody know if there are any spanish translation to this material? http://www.openaccessweek.org/page/englishhigh-resolution-1 If n…

Started by Carolina

0 Oct 25, 2013

OSTP: On Not Putting the Fox in Charge of the Henhouse

Exchange in SIGMETRICS with David Wojick, a consultant to OSTI: DW: "the non-NIH US agencies are implementing the OSTP mandate for a 12 mon…

Started by Stevan Harnad

0 Oct 25, 2013

RSS

Organized by:

in partnership with our
Advisory Committee

Twitter Feed

All content subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License unless specified differently by poster.   Created by Nick Shockey.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service